Author Topic: Licence and merge accounts  (Read 1910 times)

jlanza

Licence and merge accounts
« on: January 17, 2019, 03:45:11 pm »
I'm probably moving from Windows 10 Mobile to Android in the short term. While looking for applications to replace the once I'm currently using, I haven't found a email client that enables linking multiple accounts. Currently I have 2 work accounts and 3 personal. I want to link the 2 work ones into one inbox and the other 3 in another. The default Android email only support All accounts in one inbox. I installed outlook thinking it was going to behave similar to the Windows Mail client, but no... it is just behaving as the other, that is, all in one. I have checked Nine, Blue Mail,k-9, Email by Edison, etc. and none of them supports what I want.

AquaMail with its smartfolder and the side panel is the one that somehow is getting closer to it. Actually currently is the finalist (I think it is the one with more options and better GUI, etc.) Do you know of anyway of implementing the above?

Besides, licence is attached to google account or to a device? I would love not to have to buy it both for my new tablet and phone. Are you planning to get a discount soon? 10€ is quite a lot, but it is more if I pay and in 2 days I see there is a discount ;) If I go for AquaMail is pro as otherwise only 2 account supported :( and the signature.

Thanks in advance.

mikeone

Re: Licence and merge accounts
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 12:07:00 pm »
@jlanza:

Aqua Mail Pro is on sale now: 50% off  8)