Author Topic: Adding logo next to signature  (Read 1694 times)

crammer04

Adding logo next to signature
« on: January 11, 2019, 09:49:27 pm »
Im trying to figure out how to add my logo next to my signature instead of above or below. i dont see an option to add a table, and copying and pasting my logo isnt working for this. I have the paid version of aquamail. My logo is more of a square as opposed to a rectangle so it looks kinda strange when its above or below the signature.

Nadejda Fudulska, MobiSystems, AquaMail support

• Administrator
    • MobiSystems
Re: Adding logo next to signature
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 11:36:42 pm »
Hi,

You can try inserting your own HTML signature.

Requirements: Android 5.0 or newer, app settings -> composing and sending -> use new editor turned on (is the default).

This feature lets you use your own "pre-cooked" HTML code in signature settings.

To use this, first switch the account's signature editor window into formatted text mode if not already done so. There is a button / panel for it above the text input area.

Second, just paste your HTML code into the editor. You should see the "content" of your HTML code with formatting, images, and whatever you have there - and not the "raw" HTML code itself.

If it fails and you see "raw" HTML code instead - please be sure that your HTML code (snippet) is well-formed.

We check for a valid HTML opening tag (with or without attributes) at the beginning and a valid HTML closing tag at the end. The two tags need not be the same.

Thanks,

Nadia