Author Topic: How do I mark an email as NOT junk or spam?  (Read 2391 times)

KieSeyHow

How do I mark an email as NOT junk or spam?
« on: December 27, 2018, 11:26:00 pm »
How do I mark an email as NOT spam or junk?  If a server puts something in a junk or spam folder, how can I unmark it as junk or spam for the future?  On my desktop client, I just right click a message and select "Mark as not Junk" and after that the servers (all of them) honour that setting.

With Thunderbird, which uses no rules and does not sort my email, it simply places messages in the same folders they are online.  When messages end up in either Junk or Spam folders (that should not go in there),  I simply right-click, and select "Mark as not Junk."  No client-side, or server-side rules are created, and the servers honour that command for messages coming from that address in the future.  I went online and checked, and no rules were created.  In Thunderbird, this works for all my accounts.  Does anyone know where is that command in AquaMail?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 01:35:49 am by KieSeyHow »

Justin

Re: How do I mark an email as NOT junk or spam?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 12:55:04 pm »
And then make sure that the spam folder and the other folder sync with the server once. This is the only way to learn the spam filter on the server.

KieSeyHow

Re: How do I mark an email as NOT junk or spam?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 04:47:51 pm »
Thank you.  I have followed these settings and procedures.  Some email still seems to go back into junk, like my NAS email report.  When, on my desktop client, I mark messages as "not junk"  it usually stops that from happening.  I am wondering if there is some sort of command that Thunderbird sends apart from just 'moving' a message when doing this...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk