Author Topic: ErrorSenddAsDenied  (Read 1758 times)

Toysman

ErrorSenddAsDenied
« on: December 10, 2018, 08:51:33 pm »
Hello everybody,

I use AquaMail for Android in the current version and I am registered.

The app is connected to an Excange server, all subfolders and incoming mails are displayed.

Only if I want to answer or send a new email, I get the following error message: "ErrorSendAsDenied"

With the standard APP mail as well as Outlook, I did not have these problems. How can it be and how can I eliminate the error, so that I can use AquaMail in full.

Thanks for support.

phred

Re: ErrorSenddAsDenied
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 11:05:30 pm »
Check to make sure the SMTP server settings are correct.

If the account you're trying to use to send is a work/corporate account, you should check with your IT people to see if they're blocking certain email apps.

Nadejda Fudulska, MobiSystems, AquaMail support

• Administrator
    • MobiSystems
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 11:35:36 am »
Hi,

This specific error can happen if your email address is not correct in the app's account settings.   
I mean the address you see when you long press on the account -> account setup -> the email listed here.   
Aqua Mail will use that email as the "From:" header in your messages.   
If the email is wrong, the server may think that you are not allowed to send messages.   
Please ask your company's "computer people" about this error - ErrorSendAsDenied - and about what email address you're supposed to use as the "From" address. 
And then please long press on the account -> account setup -> update the email address here. 

Thanks,

Nadia

Toysman

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 01:27:21 am »
Hello Nadia,

many thanks for the support. I was able to locate and fix the error.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.