Author Topic: Sorry, have to do it. VERY easy to implement, widely useful feature request.  (Read 5466 times)

all_bran

I'm very sorry.  But suggestion section is closed,  and this should be very quick to implement,  and I think half of email users would LOVE this feature (just never thought of it)
A pop up that asks me "ARE YOU SURE" every time I hit Reply All, to make sure I didn't accidentally hit Reply All instead of just Reply.   Make it a selectable optional feature in the settings,  default it to OFF so it doesn't bother people who don't want it.
I get an email almost every day where the person on the other end accidentally hits Reply All but meant to just Reply to the sender.
Thank you! And again,  I'm sorry. 

phred

I'm very sorry.  But suggestion section is closed,  and this should be very quick to implement,
Never tell a developer that something is easy (or VERY easy) to implement. Unless you are a developer yourself and using the same programing language.

all_bran

Which I am   :D. A computer and software engineer.

So I'll rephrase.

This SHOULD be a quick and easy implementation assuming all else is proper and as it should be.   

Better?

all_bran

I agree.   But shxt happens when trying to do too much at once.   So a double check would be really nice.   I know many others that agree.

Justin

I get an email almost every day where the person on the other end accidentally hits Reply All but meant to just Reply to the sender.
If the emails it come from a single person, then perhaps it makes sense to discuss the steps calmly with that person.

If there are multiple people: Do these people all use AquaMail?

Nadejda Fudulska, MobiSystems, AquaMail support

• Administrator
    • MobiSystems
Hi,

Unfortunately this feature is not support at the moment but you can try Confirm before sending. Please go to Settings>Composing and Sending and check the check box next to Confirm before sending.

Nadia