Author Topic: Signature  (Read 3976 times)

paras.desai

Signature
« on: September 25, 2018, 06:15:16 pm »
We have a signature option account wise.
However, is it possible to have two signature per account

One can be just simple, which contains just thanks /regards and name of the sender. Particularly this signature will be used for within company communication

Second can be full signature, like , name, designation, company name, company logo, address etc.

If this feature is offered , it will add a great value to the already great application.

While composing message, there can be an option to choose the signature type from format bar menu

Looking forward to your positive response

Thanks

Paras
Using Tapatalk

paras.desai

Re: Signature
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 01:16:24 pm »
Thanks, it works perfectly.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk

paras.desai

Re: Signature
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 01:17:40 pm »
This works perfectly
We have a signature option account wise.
However, is it possible to have two signature per account

One can be just simple, which contains just thanks /regards and name of the sender. Particularly this signature will be used for within company communication

Second can be full signature, like , name, designation, company name, company logo, address etc.

If this feature is offered , it will add a great value to the already great application.

While composing message, there can be an option to choose the signature type from format bar menu

Looking forward to your positive response

Thanks

Paras

Hi,
I use many signatures with one account, since long time ago, exactly in the way you need them.
The first signature is the one that can be customized in Option and folders -> Composing -> Signature
Then you can add as many signatures as you wish, in Identities -> Add an identity. You have a complete set of possible customization within one account (you can change the signature, your name (or keep it) or even the email address itself, etc).

Now, when composing a new message, you click on the top field next to the left Arrow, and you'll see all those identities/signatures. You simply pick one of them !! Awesome !!

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk