Author Topic: Corner flashes in Smart Folder  (Read 1653 times)

Philip

Corner flashes in Smart Folder
« on: October 29, 2021, 05:59:27 pm »
As a long time user, I've just moved Aqua Mail to a new phone, and I've actually been looking at the screens in the process.

In my Smart Folder, there are triangular coloured flashes in the Top Left corner. They are always Red, Pink or Green (although I may have configured these colours way way back in the mists of time...) and bear no relation to the specific colours that I have allocated to each of my 12 email accounts.

When I look at the same list of emails in a widget showing the Smart Folder, the same 3 colours appear, but this time as a rectangle on the Right hand side, above the Time. The colours are the same as before (e.g. if a message had a Red triangle in the Smart Folder, then it will be a Red rectangle in the widget).

What is this colour telling me?

simonwil

Re: Corner flashes in Smart Folder
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2021, 08:12:32 am »
The colors are those that you have selected in the folder setting for each mail account in the Manage Accounts menu area.  Usually just the default for each inbox.  You can turn the chip display on and off by setting the Colour Labels option in the Look and Feel settings section.

Philip

Re: Corner flashes in Smart Folder
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 12:40:12 am »
Thank you. That was indeed the solution.

I had obviously set the colours up ages ago and then forgot about them. They are a bit redundant for me (Although I read a dozen or so email accounts through Aquamail, they are all POP3/SMTP so just a single folder per account). I've now set the colour for each account to be the same as the main colour assigned to that account