Author Topic: Notification bar  (Read 2356 times)

el.jeffe58

Notification bar
« on: September 16, 2017, 03:49:19 pm »
Hi I'm getting notifications in Samsung S8+ about how many emails I have new per account waiting.. I'd like to turn that off in Aquamail settings. How to do that? Thank you.
Samsung Galaxy S8+

mikeone

Re: Notification bar
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 05:18:49 pm »
Hi I'm getting notifications in Samsung S8+ about how many emails I have new per account waiting.. I'd like to turn that off in Aquamail settings. How to do that? Thank you.
You will find an option in the app's generell settings:
-> go to the App's main window (account list view) -> Menu (three dots button) -> Settings -> Message notifications -> turn off (uncheck) the very first item 'Enable notifications'

el.jeffe58

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 06:36:49 am »
Hi. I just want to turn off notification bar notifications, not the sounds or badges. Make sense to you? Thanks so much.
Samsung Galaxy S8+

mikeone

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 04:08:08 pm »
Hi. I just want to turn off notification bar notifications, not the sounds or badges. Make sense to you? Thanks so much.
Then you have to make the settings directly in your device's Android system:
-> Settings -> Notifications -> search and tap on AquaMail -> tap 'On the lock screen' and choose 'Don't show notifications at all'
... or turn off notifications (in general) for AquaMai by switching the toggle of the very first item ('Block all') to the right.