Author Topic: Accounts Screen / Account Settings / Account switching improvements  (Read 10321 times)

madra

Re: Accounts Screen / Account Settings / Account switching improvements
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2017, 11:04:34 pm »

To assign an appropriate color which will fit your aesthetic requirements ( 8) ): ...

Yep. Been there. Done that. Hence my toned down range of [almost] complementary colours.

Hey. I can't help having an artistic disposition!

mikeone

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 11:07:23 pm »
Ah. Now i get it. I hadn't realised that the wee downwards pointing arrow beside  "Accounts" was actually a non-dropped down dropdown. I thought the list of mailboxes underneath was displaying it in its already dropped down state:

Whoops! Silly me!

Now, I've just got to work out why my three Yandex based accounts are all displaying the avatar from the default account, instead of their own, whereas my 4 Google based ones are displaying their correct [and different] avatars.  Time to RTFM again, methinks!

You're welcome.

mikeone

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2017, 11:19:26 pm »

To assign an appropriate color which will fit your aesthetic requirements ( 8) ): ...

Yep. Been there. Done that. Hence my toned down range of [almost] complementary colours.

Hey. I can't help having an artistic disposition!
As far as I can remember @Paris Geek once posted a very useful composition of harmonious colors  ... here in the forum