Author Topic: SpamDetector Unread Count Not Visible  (Read 2285 times)

BigbirdPhila

SpamDetector Unread Count Not Visible
« on: June 23, 2017, 06:20:12 pm »
I have the SpamDetector folder syncing with the server's spam folder (using IMAP, no PUSH, 10 minute sync).  Sometimes my email provider directs emails to spam that aren't really spam, so I need to check the SpamDetector folder to see if there's anything important in there.  I noticed that when new spam is detected, I don't see a number appear in the account's folder list view indicating new spam has arrived (like you get with the inbox).  I have to always go into the SpamDetector folder to see if there is spam since I don't see a count indicating something new (unread) is there.  99% of the time this is wasted effort because there's nothing new.  Is this intentional on Aqua's part, or do I have something  misconfigured?  I am using AquaMail Pro, version 1.10.0-403.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 07:57:44 pm by BigbirdPhila »

mikeone

Re: SpamDetector Unread Count Not Visible
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 08:10:49 pm »
There is a folder specific setting for this:

-> long-press on account name -> Options and folders -> Folders -> search for the folder named "SpamDetector" -> tap on the 'Settings wheel' on the right side -> enable the checkbox "Unread count"

StR

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 09:15:41 pm »
And just in case, - make sure that the folder is not set as "Spam, do not sync".

BigbirdPhila

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 09:20:11 pm »
Bingo.  Thank you.  :)

mikeone

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 10:18:13 pm »