Author Topic: Message Folders & Widget Settings  (Read 2087 times)

khat17

Message Folders & Widget Settings
« on: March 27, 2017, 03:58:35 am »
Good night. Recent user of the application - based on checks done with all the other apps, this one does 95% of what I need and does it right. I have two issues that I'd like checked on before I leave feedback on Google however.

First is the way the STARRED messages are displayed. I've found no option to permanently keep the starred messages at the top, and there seems to be no folder view option to just see the starred messages. This is also the case with the widget . If there was a starred messages folder then I could use that with the widget to quickly access certain emails.

The second is the way certain folders are handled for historical data. For example - I have an email address with a folder I created called IMPORTANT or CURRENT that I keep information in to have on-hand. I'd like that folder to synchronize and keep all of the data in it. While you can load previous days (14 at a time) it would be nice if you could choose how far back the folder should sync, and choose to NOT clear the synchronized files.

If there is a way to get these things done I'm not finding it. I think I've been through the options but still don't see it. If it's there and I'm just not seeing it, please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance. Apologies for the second edit - I actually forgot the second item until I started using the program again. Thanks again in advance for any replies.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 04:08:36 am by khat17 »

khat17

Re: Message Folders & Widget Settings
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 04:31:28 pm »
Thanks for the reply. Did not think of that since I was looking for the option to save things under the settings.

Following your instructions allows me to get the starred messages on top - MANY THANKS! This also works for the widget once I rebooted the device. I just needed the starred messages on top so that's all I chose. So that's one problem resolved. Do you know of any method to resolve the second issue?

khat17

Re: Message Folders & Widget Settings
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 04:54:29 pm »
Thanks for that. I'm currently loading a different ROM on the phone so once it's up I'll check it out and reply.