Author Topic: Version 1.8.2-216 - Full Google Play release  (Read 3324 times)

Nadejda Fudulska, MobiSystems, AquaMail support

• Administrator
    • MobiSystems
Version 1.8.2-216 - Full Google Play release
« on: March 08, 2017, 05:21:47 pm »
https://aqua-mail.com/download/AquaMail-market-1.8.2-216-stable-166fbf35da6a.apk

We are glad to announce that version 1.8.2 has been released to Google Play for all users.

+ Option to turn off both contact images and checkboxes -  Settings - Message list

+ Pure black theme background for dark themes -  Settings - Look and feel

+ Fixed: with "contact images" ON (default settings), expanded threads are supposed to have checkboxes, and they didn't

+ Small adjustments in message list: font sizes and "slim padding" when enabled

+ Slightly smaller "select to tap" area when both "contact images" and "checkboxes" are off.

--

Мы рады сообщить что версия 1.8.2 с исправлениями была выпущена в Google Play для всех пользователей.

+ Теперь можно скрывать и картинки контактов и галочки - Настройки - список сообщений.

+ Реально чёрный цвет фона для тёмного оформления - Настройки - интерфейс.

+ Исправление: при включённых "картинках контактов" (т.е. по умолчанию), у раскрытых "цепочек" должны быть "галочки", их не было.

+ Небольшие корректировки в списке сообщений: размеры шрифтов и "Компактные поля" когда включены.

+ "Область нажатия" для выбора, когда и картинки контактов и галочки выключены, стала чуть меньше.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 05:41:18 pm by Nadejda Fudulska, MobiSystems, AquaMail support »

vince

Re: Version 1.8.2-216 - Full Google Play release
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 08:18:14 pm »
I LOVE the new option to get rid of the checkboxes.  The number of frigging times I would reach across with my left thumb to open an email and accidentally check the box.....

Thank you, and please keep up the great work.

WinstonY

Re: Version 1.8.2-216 - Full Google Play release
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 09:07:00 pm »
Hi, since we are on the topic of contact chips and check boxes, please consider updating the contact "chip"/icon in message views when contact chips option is turned off - it looks a bit outdated :)

Thanks in advance!