Author Topic: Send mail error!  (Read 1863 times)

Temp123

Send mail error!
« on: February 23, 2017, 09:25:23 am »
Anyone can help me please!

I use aquamail (Pro version) in my android mobile. POP3 email. Same account, when I used wifi network send mail is Ok. But I can not send email when use mobile network. It always show message "Invalid server"

Br,

StR

Re: Send mail error!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 09:34:27 pm »
There could be a few possibilities:
1. How is your SMTP server configured in Aquamail? If it is configured with no authentication, that would not work from any network but provider's own network. In that case, choose to use authentication.
That may require using a different port (587 or 465, depending on your provider's configuration, - instead of port 25).

2. Some mail providers block connections from mobile networks. This is especially the case if you are connecting to port 25 (as opposed to 587 or 465).
A major Italian ISP was reported here recently to do that.

To check your SMTP server configuration, - long-touch on the account in the account list view, and then "account setup", choose "manual".

3. Who is your mail provider? A few users have reported some problems similar to yours with Yahoo Mail.

If none of these suggestions are applicable/help, please post your SMTP server settings in Aquamail (without username/password).