Author Topic: Counter widgets  (Read 3716 times)

jimfbk

Counter widgets
« on: May 29, 2016, 06:22:06 am »
I use four counter widgets, one for each account I have.  They work great, but I was wondering if there's a way to make it so that when I click on each counter widget, it takes me directly to the inbox for that account?

Sorry if it's an option somewhere that I've missed.

jimfbk

Re: Counter widgets
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 04:55:41 pm »
I use four counter widgets, one for each account I have.  They work great, but I was wondering if there's a way to make it so that when I click on each counter widget, it takes me directly to the inbox for that account?

Sorry if it's an option somewhere that I've missed.

When you create the widget, select Inbox instead of All folders.
See screenshot

Thanks.

Yes, I did that for all four counter widgets (otherwise the counter wouldn't be correct), but when I tap on a counter widget, it takes me to the account list, not to the appropriate inbox.  VZW Note 5, unrooted.   Perhaps I have a setting wrong somewhere?

jimfbk

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 06:00:15 pm »
Thanks Paris Geek.  I will do that. 

Just to be sure about settings, I uninstalled AquaMail and did a fresh install and created a gMail account and a CounterWidget that is pointed to that account.  When I tapped on the counter widget, I was taken to the Account List, not to the inbox of that gMail account.

Thanks for the assistance.

jimfbk

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 06:33:34 pm »
Thanks!

For some reason, when I selected the account, I wasn't given the option of selecting a folder.  So, I uninstalled/reinstalled again and now I can.   Yay.

Thanks for all the help, now it's working perfectly.

Sorry to take your time.