Author Topic: EWS and Office 365: ErrorNonExistantMailbox  (Read 3306 times)

okoetter

EWS and Office 365: ErrorNonExistantMailbox
« on: September 11, 2015, 05:11:19 pm »
Hi,

our company moved to Office365. Whenever I sync my mail with Aquamail I get a toast message displaying a few seconds saying this:

Error synchronizing mail: Mail folder is missing on the server: ErrorNonExistantMailbox.

Any idea what this means? All mail is fetched without problems and then the message is displayed.

StR

Re: EWS and Office 365: ErrorNonExistantMailbox
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 08:26:37 pm »
From the information provided, it looks like it is exactly what it says:
"Mail folder is missing on the server".
I suspect that it might be a folder that exists on your phone and it doesn't exist on the server, and that folder is configured to be synced.

You can check in the Account Settings -> Folders which folders are configured to be synced, and that might give you a clue.
Alternatively, you can create a log, and catch that error in the log, and see yourself which folder is giving the problem.

Kostya is on vacation now.
You can create a log and e-mail to him (check how to do that in the signature of any of his postings), and he'll respond to you with the details on or after September 18.

okoetter

Re: EWS and Office 365: ErrorNonExistantMailbox
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 01:20:18 pm »
From the information provided, it looks like it is exactly what it says:
"Mail folder is missing on the server".
I suspect that it might be a folder that exists on your phone and it doesn't exist on the server, and that folder is configured to be synced.

Exactly that was the problem. Problem solved. Thanks a lot!