Author Topic: Multiple sounds + filter mails  (Read 16393 times)

Tomas

Multiple sounds + filter mails
« on: January 28, 2013, 05:31:25 pm »
Hi there, I really like the program very much, but two features are missing for me:

1) Filter e-mails: automaticly filtering emails to a certain folder created in IMAP mail - would that be possible?
2) If I have let's say 3 different acounts, is there a possibility to set up a different sound for each email account, so I know what kind of mail (f.e. business or private) came in immediatly by hearing the sound?

Hope I didn't oversee a possibility, and glad to hear a answer, thanks, Tomas

sero

Re: Multiple sounds + filter mails
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 03:00:48 pm »
I agree with Tomas, in our days (of millions of spam) a possibility to filter mails is a must.
Hope this feature will come soon!!!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 04:55:12 pm by sero »

tft

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 01:42:17 pm »
Would you find this useful as well ?

http://www.aqua-mail.com/forum/index.php?topic=309.0 [nofollow]

Seems to be in the same spirit of what you're seeking with regards to attaining email distinction.  Feel free to reply on the above noted thread if interested.

Regards.

Tomas

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 03:27:43 pm »
Thanks! That works.

So now only point 1) - is it possible to automaticly filter emails from a certain source to a certain folder? Thanks!

pmill

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 09:38:19 am »
I agree email filters seems like a pretty standard feature, but that's coming from mostly desktop use where I took it for granted.  I use my android for work and get tons of email all day long to a single inbox folder in Aquamail.  It would be really nice to be able to filter to folders within the inbox and assign unique sounds for each filter :)

Tomas

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 12:59:37 pm »
Yeah, I agree, filtering and then a unique sound for each folder would be even greater! :-)