Author Topic: Icon and quick actions  (Read 11623 times)

amirage

Icon and quick actions
« on: July 20, 2015, 10:59:48 am »
Hi Kostya,

I wanted to put this in the feature request page but for some reason I can't post there...wonder why! Anyway, I was wondering whether the following cosmetic changes can be done to Aqua mail?
  • Can we have a better looking icon - please don't get me wrong and I don't intend this on a personal level. It's just such a great app that really needs a great looking icon. I'm sure there will be great artists onboard who can get this done. Again, I do not wish to start an argument neither fancy people picking up the pitch and fork.
  • The lockscreen actions are slight off to the right- rather than have the complete action "move to delete", "delete" we could just have some icons which could save space. I don't know if this has to do with screen resolution or if this is universal issue.

Again, please don't hurl any attacks on me nor do I intend to start a fight here.

***Mods please do delete this post if it's not compliant with the terms and conditions of the forum***

amirage

Re: Icon and quick actions
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 01:21:56 pm »
Thanks for the comments. BTW I don't see the option to show icons only as you mentioned. I can only see message actions (delete, archive etc) and the action confirmation. Am I looking in the wrong place?

amirage

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 02:00:38 pm »
This is how mine looks like

amirage

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 02:48:27 pm »
Ahaa... 8)

amirage

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 04:17:58 pm »
As for point 1 and as suggested by Paris Geek..here are some suggestions...There are a few that looked really amazing...

Please put these on for a vote...

paras.desai

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 09:05:23 pm »
Nothing wrong with existing logo,  but just for fun.
Using Tapatalk

amirage

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 06:29:39 am »
@paras...i liked the last one but without the wordings "Aquamail"....the water droplets itself signifies "aqua" while the @ resembles mail...good one

pyler

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 02:18:15 pm »
I believe the AquaMail icon was improved just a few weeks ago or so. E.g. SuperSU let you choose app icon (uses activity aliases).
Do you want to use the latest AquaMail version?
Try AquaMail Updater!

amirage

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 04:47:56 pm »
I guess...this is the end of the post! :-[

paras.desai

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 04:58:17 pm »
Yes,  aquamail icon is good,  this was just a fun,  to look how different it may look
Using Tapatalk