Author Topic: Email signatures?  (Read 2684 times)

FEL

Email signatures?
« on: May 05, 2015, 08:36:50 pm »
Hello all,

Apologies if I'm doing this wrong as its my first post.

I'm aware that this topic has been discussed previously, however, none of those previous posts have actually helped me resolve my problem!

I'm using Aquamail Pro and my main question is, is it possible to generate an email signature that has text, a company logo and links to social media pages (facebook, twitter etc)? Rather like the one that is attached to all my emails that I send via Windows mail.

If it is possible could somebody please point me in the right direction. I've tried emailing my current signature, then saving it , copy and paste etc, however the logo and social media pictures are missing. If I save the signature as a picture (png, jpeg) then email that to myself and try and use that as my signature, none of the links work!

Thanks for reading and any help would be greatly appreciated. Even if the initial answer is no, then at least I know.

Cheers.

FEL

Re: Email signatures?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 11:06:17 pm »
Firstly thank you ever so much for the reply and secondly for the instructions to implement a signature with my logo, it's greatly appreciated.
I'll let you know how I get on. Many thanks.

FEL

Re: Email signatures?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 01:12:52 am »
Thank you Paris Geek, I now seem to have it working ok. I have text, images and images with links. The only issue I have come across is when somebody replies to my email on the reply where the logos should be it is just text and no logo/picture.

Once again thanks for your help.