Author Topic: "Show sent from self in smart folder" - for identities  (Read 3847 times)

alex-aquamail

"Show sent from self in smart folder" - for identities
« on: December 14, 2014, 05:56:14 am »
Hello,

Congratulations on making a wonderful app. I have been using it for a few days and I decided to purchase the Pro version today. It does almost everything I could want in a mobile mail program. The feature that really impressed me was the ability to send mail from identities. Now that I have configured that, I am able to access one mail account but send from another.

I was trying to configure my inbox to display both sent and received messages, as on a blackberry. I noticed that there is an option in the Smart Folder section that may do that: show sent as from self. However, when I try to use it, it doesn't pick up email from my identity. How can I configure this?

To be clear, I have user@emailaddress. I send from differentuser@anotheremail. My smart folder only picks up the received messages, even with the option ticked.

Alternatively, is there a way to combine folders in a single virtual folder? Showing inbox and sent together would do the trick in my case.

Thanks!

alex-aquamail

Re: "Show sent from self in smart folder" - for identities
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 06:03:12 pm »
Thanks very much: this is exactly what I wanted!