Author Topic: 1.3.20 (updated: 1.3.20.4)  (Read 75595 times)

Fcasoli

Re: 1.3.20 (updated: 1.3.20.4)
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2014, 12:29:11 am »
Well, if you're unhappy with the app's current state, and waiting for an update to make you happier -- I recommend moving on.
dear Kostya, your answer deserves that all members of this forum go away...
But you've built a forum, where many members spend a bit of their time and are passionate about giving you tips, asking and helping to make your application better. Or maybe you can think we are useless.
Everyone else, I hope that they have brought you some advantage.
You do not think that with this interest, it is not normal to hope to see the news.
This does not force you to do so, but neither you can ban us from thinking it.
I will continue to wait.

someone

« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2014, 01:01:01 am »
You're doing a terrific job Kostya.

Fcasoli

« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2014, 01:09:40 am »
You're doing a terrific job Kostya.
You are absolutely right.

Kostya Vasilyev

« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2014, 02:04:19 am »
@Fcasoli - Don't know why you took it this way, but let me try again, since it's probably my fault.

When I previously wrote about having serious medial problems I did not mean a "flu" or a "sinus infection" -- simple things where one can take a simple medicine and be back on his feet and working in a day or two.

It's much more serious, difficult, and has a devastating impact on my productivity as a software developer (and everyday life, but that doesn't belong here).

My name is not Angelina Jolie, so I don't feel any urges to share all the details with the world, and going to leave it at that.

However, the effect is that, for the last three months or so, I've been unable to work on anything but really trivial things.

I am also unable to make any predictions about where things are headed and when it's going to get better, if at all. Did Steve Jobs (just to use an example) have a plan to end up where he is now? I mean, dead? Probably not. And he's not being very productive these days either.

I fully realize that every day I'm not making progress on my app is a day when competing apps keep improving. The world is full of bright, dedicated people.

I also realize that a software product stands on its own, it is what it is, regardless of my, um, "story".

I appreciate this forum and all the people who first came to ask a question and then kept coming back to help others. I really do. But what I was trying to address is something entirely different, which I thought was your question -- when and how (and if) this app would continue to develop with new features.

And this is why I wrote what I wrote -- if you're unhappy with my app as it is now, then by all means use one that makes you more happy.
Creating debug logs for diagnostics: https://www.aqua-mail.com/troubleshooting/

The official FAQ: https://www.aqua-mail.com/faq/

Лог-файлы для диагностики: https://www.aqua-mail.com/ru/troubleshooting/

Вопросы и ответы: https://www.aqua-mail.com/ru/faq/

Fcasoli

« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2014, 02:16:26 am »
I know perfectly and for this reason I appreciate more than in different situation, you, simply I found your reply not nice.
My question was very natural and quite, when you will put the next update, without to force you. Information is not forcing you. Thanks for your project and my best wishes.

thathipasanna

« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2014, 08:37:08 am »
Hi,
1. Is there anyway to insert image in signature.
2. While forwarding email I want to delete senders email contacts, is it possible.
3. Recipients are receiving my email message in bigger size font than usual size please guide me to resolve it.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 08:48:56 am by thathipasanna »

dirkliesenfeld

« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2014, 10:41:20 am »
@Fcasoli - Don't know why you took it this way, but let me try again, since it's probably my fault.

When I previously wrote about having serious medial problems I did not mean a "flu" or a "sinus infection" -- simple things where one can take a simple medicine and be back on his feet and working in a day or two.

It's much more serious, difficult, and has a devastating impact on my productivity as a software developer (and everyday life, but that doesn't belong here).

My name is not Angelina Jolie, so I don't feel any urges to share all the details with the world, and going to leave it at that.

However, the effect is that, for the last three months or so, I've been unable to work on anything but really trivial things.

I am also unable to make any predictions about where things are headed and when it's going to get better, if at all. Did Steve Jobs (just to use an example) have a plan to end up where he is now? I mean, dead? Probably not. And he's not being very productive these days either.

I fully realize that every day I'm not making progress on my app is a day when competing apps keep improving. The world is full of bright, dedicated people.

I also realize that a software product stands on its own, it is what it is, regardless of my, um, "story".

I appreciate this forum and all the people who first came to ask a question and then kept coming back to help others. I really do. But what I was trying to address is something entirely different, which I thought was your question -- when and how (and if) this app would continue to develop with new features.

And this is why I wrote what I wrote -- if you're unhappy with my app as it is now, then by all means use one that makes you more happy.

I didn't realize that your health issue is that grave and still so much acute. I really wish you all the best. May your health fully recover in very short time!!

Fcasoli

« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2014, 04:14:45 pm »
At the moment Aquamail is the best application for managing email, this brings great satisfaction and expectations, all placed very well in the ability to Kostya.
After a few months I use Aquamail for work email, I decided to add my two Gmail accounts, I am very happy to have it all in a single instrument.

iceoair

« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2014, 10:00:03 pm »
I'm happy too for this app, i think is the best. So now think only about you...you first of all. Good luck we wait you when you will be fine. Tnks

someone

« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2014, 10:52:29 pm »
I'm happy too for this app, i think is the best. So now think only about you...you first of all. Good luck we wait you when you will be fine. Tnks
+1, +2, etc.

We're all very grateful to you Kostya.

Hang in there my friend. There are many many grateful people pulling for you and wishing you the best.

thathipasanna

« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2014, 11:10:19 am »

Get well soon

kaczor

« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2014, 02:21:55 am »
Kostya, all my best wishes to you! I'm sure everything would be allright! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

doctorow

« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2014, 11:37:56 am »
Aqua Mail is miles ahead of all the other Android email clients... that's an objective assessment and not me looking through rosy glasses. Take all the time you need to get better Kovid.

Sent from my GT-I9100

andrewilley

« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2014, 12:26:53 am »
Hope you start to feel a bit better soon Kostya.

And in the meantime, your app is a great tool for a lot of people, be proud of it.

And anyway, don't people know that rule number one in any software development forum is DO NOT ASK FOR AN ETA. And for rule two, see rule one. :)

Get well soon mate, and thanks for everything you do.

Andre