Author Topic: OFFICIAL Features list - users proposal  (Read 63198 times)

Etdryer

Re: OFFICIAL Features list - users proposal
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2014, 04:21:34 am »
Native pebble notification support

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Harr2969

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2014, 04:55:31 pm »
Screen optimization on mobile is critical because of screen size, so this should be relatively important: There does not seem to be a way to scroll or disable the message subject line at the top of each message in the message view. This means some 'wasted' space in portrait view and a significant amount of wasted space in the landscape view. Please allow us the opportunity to scroll the message subject: so that we maximize the amount of screen space when we are viewing a message.
Using Tapatalk

scanno

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2014, 12:53:10 am »
Native pebble notification support

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
I guess Google Wear would be a good idea because more watch makers will (hopefully) use that for their smartwatches

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Xperia T met Tapatalk

Paris Geek

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2014, 10:29:46 am »
Har2969: what's your screen size? Less than 4.5 inches?

--

diqua

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2014, 02:35:33 am »
Please include
- implementing user defined rules to handle incoming mail like Thunderbird (delete or move certain emails based on user criteria)
- ability to move selected messages to other folders on the device.

These will cement AM as the best android email agent!

+1

ant

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2014, 05:08:10 pm »
This is not entirely related to the previous conversation, but could you implement a feature so I can tell where a hyperlink will take me before I go there. 
I was thinking of something like a touch and hold to bring up the actual URL that it's pointing to.  This would really help to spot fishing mails.

Apologies if this has already been requested or even implemented - I couldn't see it.

someone

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2014, 05:59:59 pm »
Please include
- implementing user defined rules to handle incoming mail like Thunderbird (delete or move certain emails based on user criteria)
- ability to move selected messages to other folders on the device.

These will cement AM as the best android email agent!

+1
+2

Paris Geek

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2014, 09:51:37 pm »
Select default font :

When I send a message using Aqua-Mail, the font used is the standard one defined by my device ("Roboto sans serif" for instance). I noticed that this is not true when answering an email that was sent by a correspondant using Outlook. The message (the answer) will be sent using a "serif" font.
That's why I am asking the ability to choose the default font used by Aqua-Mail in composing a message ("Serif", "sans serif" and "mono"). I am sure that Kostya understands well the issue (related to html use in composing messages).

Thanks to all

The build 1.3.26.32 fixed the issue of "serif" font when forwarding or replying to a message received from an outlook server.
Messages are now always sent and displayed with "Sans serif" font (the standard font used by Android devices).
THANK YOU VERY MUCH Kostya.
Having tested so many other client apps, I can tell that really very few of them have solved that issue. Especially in professional environment, it is very important to use always the same font, and now AquaMail can do this for messages sent by the app, and when answering emails received from Gmail / Yahoo / Outlook/etc. servers.

Choosing a dedicated font for AquaMail (Serif / Sans Serif / monotype) is a nice to have feature. Let's keep it for another enchancement stage.

Fcasoli

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2014, 10:21:43 pm »
Hi

1.3.26.32?

is it available?

thanks

Paris Geek

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2014, 10:38:53 pm »
Hi

1.3.26.32?

is it available?

thanks

Shipped this Sunday evening (Europe time)

Fcasoli

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2014, 11:35:46 pm »
Hi

1.3.26.32?

is it available?

thanks

but in the Build section I do not see ...
Something wrong?

Paris Geek

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2014, 11:37:19 pm »
Hi

1.3.26.32?

is it available?

thanks

but in the Build section I do not see ...
Something wrong?

http://www.aqua-mail.com/download/
AquaMail-market-1.3.26.32.apk                      18-May-2014 16:10             4088279

Paris Geek

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2014, 09:57:37 am »
Select default font :

When I send a message using Aqua-Mail, the font used is the standard one defined by my device ("Roboto sans serif" for instance). I noticed that this is not true when answering an email that was sent by a correspondant using Outlook. The message (the answer) will be sent using a "serif" font.
That's why I am asking the ability to choose the default font used by Aqua-Mail in composing a message ("Serif", "sans serif" and "mono"). I am sure that Kostya understands well the issue (related to html use in composing messages).

Thanks to all

The build 1.3.26.32 fixed the issue of "serif" font when forwarding or replying to a message received from an outlook server.
Messages are now always sent and displayed with "Sans serif" font (the standard font used by Android devices).
THANK YOU VERY MUCH Kostya.
Having tested so many other client apps, I can tell that really very few of them have solved that issue. Especially in professional environment, it is very important to use always the same font, and now AquaMail can do this for messages sent by the app, and when answering emails received from Gmail / Yahoo / Outlook/etc. servers.

Choosing a dedicated font for AquaMail (Serif / Sans Serif / monotype) is a nice to have feature. Let's keep it for another enchancement stage.

Build 1.3.27 adds Serif / Sans Serif / monotype choice in composing email screen.
Thank you Kostya.
This user request is now closed

:) ;)