Author Topic: Sharing eMails with other Apps  (Read 5084 times)

4910jdr

Sharing eMails with other Apps
« on: January 07, 2014, 11:38:49 am »
Hi Aqua-Team,

The App is really great and I love to wrking with it.
I have a suggestion to improve working with it, which I would like to share with you.

When I work with emails I have very often things, that I have to follow up or deligate, so I would like to send the eMail for later notification to an App like GTD or any other Task-App. Therefore it would be great not only to mark an text out of the email to share with another Application and I would like to hva an option to send the whole email, the Attachement or both to an Application, where I can put an reminder on it.

would be great feature to put in it, so I could work more efficently with my emails.

Thnaks for your support...and great work.

Juergen

Rachel Ambler

• Responsis, plura interrogandi
    • Random Thunks
Re: Sharing eMails with other Apps
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 08:01:49 pm »
Hi Aqua-Team,

The App is really great and I love to wrking with it.
I have a suggestion to improve working with it, which I would like to share with you.

When I work with emails I have very often things, that I have to follow up or deligate, so I would like to send the eMail for later notification to an App like GTD or any other Task-App. Therefore it would be great not only to mark an text out of the email to share with another Application and I would like to hva an option to send the whole email, the Attachement or both to an Application, where I can put an reminder on it.

would be great feature to put in it, so I could work more efficently with my emails.

Thnaks for your support...and great work.

Juergen

That's exactly what I use with the Share email feature. Works very nicely for example with DGT GTD Tasks. I'd use it with PI but they seem to have problems with accepting incoming shared emails.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 07:26:23 pm by Rachel Ambler »