Author Topic: colors, names  (Read 3711 times)

gpl

colors, names
« on: December 08, 2013, 07:14:29 pm »
Hello
I like the little colored triangles at the left for the different folders. But to be useful they should always have the same color for the same kind of folder. Green for Incoming blue for outgoing, red for deleted etc.

Strange!? I have five accounts two of them have 4 folders, one shows only two and one of this two (send) has no color triangle. How?

What I also would like: A setting which lets you see at application start up all accounts closed so that you don't have to scroll down pages to get to a specific account.

Nice would also be if you could give a specific name to an account and if this name would be visible instead of the mail address.

Also would be nice if you could create additional folders.  I would badly need a folder "archive" where I could store mails, outgoing and incoming, which I  want to keep for "ever".

Last but not least: First: Your FAQ is great! So great that it would be most usfull, at least for all these old ones which still believe in paperwork, if there would be a PDF available for download.

Gordially,
Götz