Author Topic: My notifications won't work  (Read 4794 times)

pandbrod

My notifications won't work
« on: December 18, 2012, 01:31:37 am »
I must be doing something wrong when setting up my notifications.  I want to be notified on each incoming email but it won't.  In settings - extended - I have selected Enable notifications consistently but have played with the other settings related to notifications (only when..., etc.) just to see if I don't have right combination.  Please help me with notifications.

Also, I can't get the read/unread message in different color to work - all messages come in the same color and stay the same color after I read them (and I assume this pertains to the list of emails) - any help here would be appreciated.

And finally, I have this email account set up as IMAP using the Yahoo server.  I have the setting for IMAP and turned off the sync settings.  But, I can't get it to consistently push the email to me - is it necessary for me to be out of Aquamail for this to work?  I want the push to work at all times - even when I have Aquamail open.

Again, any help will be appreciated.  I downloaded this app because when my Yahoo mobile got an auto upgrade, the new app had too many bugs - repeated feedbacks have done me no good.  I love Aquamail and plan to keep it, I just need help getting it set up correctly.

Thanks,
Pat