Author Topic: Future plans contd.  (Read 3761 times)

dirkliesenfeld

Future plans contd.
« on: June 18, 2013, 02:50:27 pm »
As I wrote before. I love your app and I think your are one if the really dedicated programmers in the playstore. Period. Dont be upset. Just continue your great work the way YOU like it.

You are far away from being a loser, Sir.
;)

andrewilley

Re: Future plans contd.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 04:07:45 pm »
Absolutely! As one of the last posters in the previous thread, in which I wished Kostya a speedy recovery and hoped he would be feeling better soon, along with a couple of thoughts on app features (as that was the subject of the thread) I felt really saddened by his response before closing the thread.

Please don't blame yourself for being ill, or assume that because people suggest new app features that it in any way undervalues the great work you do. You are most certainly NOT a loser of any kind! Regardless of any ideas and suggestions for future features, AquaMail is already about the best email app around for Android right now. Certainly it's the only one that I use now, and I felt confident enough in that assessment to pay you for the Pro version some time ago. You have 4,500 5-star reviews, and an average app rating of 4.4, not to mention tens of thousands of paid-up users, that's some achievement!

Please take some time to get yourself well, and hopefully you'll feel up to getting back to androidy stuff again soon. But concentrate on getting well first.

And thank you again for all your hard work on this app.

Andre

Thomas

• Just enjoying life...
Re: Future plans contd.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 06:43:26 pm »
I absolutely agree with the other posters in this thread. Nothing more to say then "Get well", that is the most important thing in the moment.