Author Topic: Folder specific notifications  (Read 7387 times)

jonny_mk

Folder specific notifications
« on: May 01, 2013, 08:24:30 am »
I use AquaMail as my main email application. I have multiple imap accounts setup each with multiple subscribed folders. I'd like to setup notifications for the accounts such that I only get sound and LED notification if there is email in a certain folder. The other folders, I only want LED notification. Right now AquaMail allows notification per account. It would be nice if there is a way to setup notifications on a per folder basis.

I found a way to do this for my gmail account using the excellent app LightFlow which allows me to set notifications for different folders (tags) in gmail. I was hoping it would work the same with AquaMail but unfortunately it doesn't. It would be nice if Kostya considered supporting this either directly in AquaMail or in LightFlow.

Thanks!

timangus

Re: Folder specific notifications
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 02:53:06 pm »
I would also like this. I subscribe to lots of mailing lists and filter into various IMAP folders. I don't really want notifications for anything that isn't specifically addressed to me, i.e. my INBOX. So really all I want is to be able to disable notifications for specific folders. Thanks for the great client!

Mikesmom

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 12:49:36 am »
I support this request! :)

timangus

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 06:04:26 pm »
I still support this request! ;)

Fcasoli

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 12:30:24 am »
I would also like this. I subscribe to lots of mailing lists and filter into various IMAP folders. I don't really want notifications for anything that isn't specifically addressed to me, i.e. my INBOX. So really all I want is to be able to disable notifications for specific folders. Thanks for the great client!

So, your request is to define notification (yes/not) for each account, more than folder, correct?

timangus

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2014, 01:38:17 pm »
No, per folder. I only have one account on my phone.