Author Topic: Мigrate from the old Aqua Mail Pro Unlocker app  (Read 8421 times)

magus21

Re: Мigrate from the old Aqua Mail Pro Unlocker app
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2023, 05:13:28 pm »
After the migration process everything seems to be working well. I only have a couple of concerns I don't notice anywhere within the program where it states that after the migration process that it is the Pro version. Additionally in the context menu that contains the search function the very first option on the list is to upgrade to Premium my concern is that I might accidentally hit that selection and I'm not sure what happens after that if there is a screen that asks for confirmation or does it simply automatically and very quickly change my status for the program. Any clarification on that would be greatly appreciated. Additionally other than the absence of ads is there any verification within the program or planed verification within the program that it has been migrated and is currently the pro version?

arf8

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2023, 01:42:45 am »
Paid the $0.49, don't need a refund, the process was smooth, on to business.

rarrar

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2023, 08:40:48 pm »
Possibly like others paid my 9p and all went well on 1st Phone.
2nd phone same Google Account same Aqua Mail acount - still showing option to choose between staying Pro or Upgrading, tried closing down phone and restarting no change.
Dont mind paying the 9p again but no option !

Justin

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2023, 11:33:59 pm »
Open a folder does not help?

phred

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2023, 05:24:27 pm »
I installed the new version yesterday and tapped the left-right arrow icon at top to get the new Pro unlocked version. All went well. This morning I did the same thing with my tablet, but upon tapping the icon, it went away and I wasn't taken to the Play Store to pay again. So once registered for the new Pro unlocker, one does not need to pay again and wait for a refund.

ShEV

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2023, 08:11:50 am »
Your continued support and feedback are invaluable to us.
I once bought AquaMail Pro. Now, in order to activate a one-time purchase, I have to pay a one-time payment. I live in Russia, so there is no way to pay. How can I migrate my Pro license?

chris122380

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2023, 03:35:46 pm »
Your continued support and feedback are invaluable to us.
I once bought AquaMail Pro. Now, in order to activate a one-time purchase, I have to pay a one-time payment. I live in Russia, so there is no way to pay. How can I migrate my Pro license?

Russian money isn't excepted in most of the world right now. Call president Vladimir Putin and tell him to stop his unlawful war in Ukraine if you want to use your money.

rizkyfaj

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2023, 07:12:23 am »
Hi everyone,
who can I contact here to help me solve the problem I'm facing, try to contact support directly, it's been a few days but the status is still progressing.
thanks

update:
problem solved, thanks Aqua Mail
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 06:37:32 am by rizkyfaj »

tommyt

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2023, 11:47:09 pm »
So how does it work if/when I change devices and I want to have an up-to-date, no-cost copy of Aqua Mail Pro on the new one? Will that be/is that available on the Play Store? (Btw, just did the update to the newest Pro version on three devices; no snags)

Wissertje

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2023, 12:32:06 pm »
So how does it work if/when I change devices and I want to have an up-to-date, no-cost copy of Aqua Mail Pro on the new one? Will that be/is that available on the Play Store? (Btw, just did the update to the newest Pro version on three devices; no snags)
Just install the aquamail app from Google Play and you are good to go. Tested a few times.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 12:40:53 pm by Wissertje »

pdomes

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2023, 10:15:11 am »
Ich habe alles so gemacht wie beschrieben, auf den Links-Rechts Pfeil gedrückt. Es erscheint der Hinweis. Die Pro-Version wechselt in Premium-Version. Ich werde aber nirgends zu einem In-App Kauf weitergeleitet, wo ich die Aquamail Unlocker Lizenz migrieren kann. Was mache ich falsch?

dbmgreen

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2023, 11:53:49 am »
I've been an AquaMail user since i dunnp when :) Migrated across many devices. Currently on a pixel 7 pro Android 14 beta.

I have Aqua Mail Ver 1.46.0-328.

My locker app show the following image.

How do I activate this unlocker? I have no icon to click??

chris122380

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2023, 02:57:58 am »
I've been an AquaMail user since i dunnp when :) Migrated across many devices. Currently on a pixel 7 pro Android 14 beta.

I have Aqua Mail Ver 1.46.0-328.

My locker app show the following image.

How do I activate this unlocker? I have no icon to click??

If you had read this thread you would know that the unlocker app is no longer supported and you would know the solution to your issue.

dbmgreen

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2023, 02:00:53 am »
Yep I have read the thread, I have never been able to find the migration icon. Is there perhaps a screenshot that might indicate the location??

Nadejda Fudulska, MobiSystems, AquaMail support

• Administrator
    • MobiSystems
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2023, 11:15:53 am »
Yep I have read the thread, I have never been able to find the migration icon. Is there perhaps a screenshot that might indicate the location??

Hi,

Please contact us at support@aqua-mail.com to have your issue resolved.

Thank you,
Nadia