Author Topic: Want: touching account name open the inbox  (Read 4023 times)

rezaf_2000

Want: touching account name open the inbox
« on: April 19, 2013, 07:07:35 am »
Hi,

First I'd like to thank for your excellent program. I've been on k-9 for a year now, but finally it's shortcomings and the developers lack of interest in fixing the bugs and missing features pushed me to Aqua mail. And so far I am impressed. Needless to say, I have bought the pro version.

Anyway, I would like to see an option (maybe it is already implemented) that by touching on an account name in the accounts list the program open its inbox list, instead of that accounts folders to be expanded. The little downward arrow on the left hand side of the account name can still be used to expand the account if one needs to. (By the way, I have set the "Expand Accounts" to none, so by default I only see the account names.)

Currently, if there is an unread email in an account, the user can press the little blue rectangle (with the number of unread emails inside) and directly open the inbox. But if there is no unread email, the user is forded to first expand the folders and then press again on the inbox.

SO, is this option already implemented? If yes, please forgive my ignorance and guide me. If no, please add it as a feature!

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 07:40:41 am by rezaf_2000 »

dirkliesenfeld

Re: Want: touching account name open the inbox
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 08:30:25 am »
Yep, it's here since yesterday:

http://www.aqua-mail.com/forum/index.php?topic=1050.0

Have fun  ;)

rezaf_2000

Re: Want: touching account name open the inbox
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 08:35:37 am »
Hah, nice! Please check my post over that thread (to keep all the discussion in the same place).

I'm liking Aqua more by the hour!