Author Topic: How to turn OFF "please confirm delete" prompt when clicking trash can?  (Read 11376 times)

harekrishna

How can I turn OFF the pop-up "please confirm delete" prompt when clicking trash can?

It is a huge waste of time to get that every time I click the trash can.

Jim

harekrishna

Thanks for replying.  I do not find any "app settings" within Aquamail.  How do I get to the Aquamail "App settings" you've instructed?

mikeone

Go to Menue ("Three dots button" in the upper-right corner.)  > Settings > Look and feel > disable "Confirm moving to Deleted" ...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 11:24:26 pm by mikeone »

harekrishna

Sorry, my screen looks different than your images.   I am using Samsung Galaxy S3 phone.   Here is what *my* screen shows.

mikeone

Please use Samsung's menue button on the bottom (left side)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 11:38:47 pm by mikeone »

harekrishna

Sorry, when pushing the physical menu button, it closes the Aquamail ap  (rather than showing settings options).

And, there is no  " . . . . " (horizontal) incon similar to that shown in the previous screen captures in the post.

mikeone

Sorry, when pushing the physical menu button, it closes the Aquamail ap  (rather than showing settings options).

You have to use the menue button on the left side (... NOT the back button on the right side)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 11:44:56 pm by mikeone »

harekrishna

I see.  Thanks for the explanation.  I found it, and *was* able to de-select the "confirmation".

Geeesh.

Why make it so complicated?

Anyway, thanks to all who replied.

mikeone

I see.  Thanks for the explanation.  I found it, and *was* able to de-select the "confirmation".

Geeesh.

Why make it so complicated?

Anyway, thanks to all who replied.

Hooray.  Great to hear and thanks for your feedback.

It's not really complicated,  just one of the huge amounts of options within AquaMail. That's the backside of the medal if an app provides you with so many options of customization...

Have fun with this great app.

Mikeone
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 11:58:43 pm by mikeone »