Author Topic: Simplify the colour schemes  (Read 3718 times)

seano

Simplify the colour schemes
« on: May 20, 2013, 04:44:58 am »
It would be nice to have more customisation of the colour schemes, it's all a bit murky. The thing I really don't like is when you select dark scheme for the message list, unread list items look good but read items have a horrible grey background, which defeats the purpose of the dark setting.

Please keep the background the same and use bold for unread/normal for read; or white for unread/grey for read!

tempdroid

Re: Simplify the colour schemes
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 10:13:55 am »
+1

Same for the light theme. It's ok, but the grey background for the mail text is horrible.

Please allow some more configurations, eg. the mail background, the mail color, the header color, the grouping color.

And there should be a color picker for folders.

andrewilley

Re: Simplify the colour schemes
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 03:44:52 pm »
For unread messages, I'd be quite happy to have just a BOLD subject line (maybe with a slight text colour difference too?) and remove the grey backgrounds completely.

However what I would find useful would be to more easily see which account an email belongs to at a glance, as the little coloured triangle in the corner is a bit small. It would be great to have the colour picker let you choose more subtles colours to be used as the backgrounds for each item in the message list.

Andre