Author Topic: SOLVED different notification LED colours for different email accounts ?  (Read 5714 times)

mikee123

I have 3 different email accounts, and would like to set a different colour for each of them. But when I go into each account, and change the LED colour in Message notifications, go into the next account it always is the colour I set the last account to, and that is the only colour I get flashing. Is it not possible to have different colours ? My phone is a Samsung S5 (4.4.2)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 12:30:31 pm by mikee123 »

mikee123

Re: different notification LED colours for different email accounts ?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 04:45:10 pm »
I think I have 3 or 4 colours at least. I've seen the phone flash in blue, red, green and a sort of orange. So that is not the problem as I only need 3. But where can I set them for each account ? That does not seem to work.

mikee123

Re: different notification LED colours for different email accounts ?
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 06:51:43 pm »
I have managed to set the LED lights in different colours now, so it looked as if it would work. But I do not get any LED light now, nor my standard notification sound ! But I am quite sure this has nothing to do with the LED settings, I have had problems before with no notification sound at least. The LED did not always work either if I remember right.

The LEDs have started working again, the notification sound still isn't, I have tried changing the sound as well.

They now have stopped working again. Weird.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 07:44:10 pm by mikee123 »

mikee123

Re: different notification LED colours for different email accounts ? SOLVED
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 12:29:32 pm »
Problem solved. I had to tinker with a few settings which I had wrong. All working fine now