Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Translations / French translation
« Last post by nina541 on March 04, 2024, 12:40:43 pm »
Hello, do you have a french translation for AquaMail please ? Or how can we translate it?
Thanks!
Hello,

Free chat support on AOL is not helpful and suggests waiting a few hours and trying again. - Just keep trying, there is no other way around it. In general, this is an AOL issue and they are aware of it.

Is this normal and will the app specific password eventually work, or are there bigger issues with using Aqua Mail and AOL mail? - For some users it works instantly, for some after some tries.

Other than that there are no other issues currently with the AOL accounts in Aqua Mail.
Hello,

New Aqua Mail user, using a free account on Android to try it out.
I created a new Aol email account for testing purposes, I have verified that the account works and I can send email to it and read it  using the web browser.

When I try and add it to Aqual mail is says that I need to generate a app specific password.
When I try to generate this app specific password under the AOL site security area, it fails and says to try again later.

Free chat support on AOL is not helpful and suggests waiting a few hours and trying again.

Is this normal and will the app specific password eventually work, or are there bigger issues with using Aqua Mail and AOL mail?

Thanks in advance,
-zumboom
How do I... / Re: Add accounts without adding them to the phone?
« Last post by Rafal on February 28, 2024, 05:46:36 pm »
Thank you Martin😎😀
Здравствуйте,

Пожалуйста, обратитесь к этому обсуждению, в основном на страницах 5,6.

https://www.aqua-mail.com/forum/index.php?topic=9014.75
Thanks for the reply.

I understand  ;)

I'll keep searching the web for more information. 8)
How do I... / Re: Add accounts without adding them to the phone?
« Last post by Rafal on February 27, 2024, 02:26:49 pm »
Thank you for your message Martin,
 I would like some of the email accounts being hidden from my partner who uses my phone occasionally. I could put password protection on the settings but that would arouse unnecessary curiosity🙂
Ошибки / Outlook exchange Синхронизация контактов
« Last post by IzzoBar on February 27, 2024, 01:45:17 pm »
Доброго дня, несколько лет использую сервис outlook для синхронизации контактов между настольным outlook и контактами в андройд телефоне. Синхронизация в телефоне происходит через Aquamail. Собственно ради этого и купил эту замечательную программу. Последнее время что-то поломалось и аквамэйл больше не синхронизирует контакты на сервере outlook с контактами в телефонной книжке. Как это можно починить?
How do I... / Re: How to categorize emails in the Aqua Mail android client?
« Last post by elmea7 on February 27, 2024, 11:54:14 am »
Any updates on this yet?
General Discussion / Re: invalid server response 1.1.500
« Last post by Martin Kostov - Aqua Mail Support on February 27, 2024, 11:08:23 am »
Hello everyone,

How can we find out if Graph API is on AquaMail's development roadmap? - The matter is currently under discussion, and unfortunately, I cannot provide a specific timeline at the moment.

This is part of a deliberate attempt by Microsoft to push people off the EWS connections, because they announced years ago that it will be deprecated, but most 3rd party services like Aquamail haven't yet moved to using the Graph API. This problem will affect almost all Android apps (except outlook of course). - Bingo
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10