Author Topic: Widget - Unread messages only, separate from Smart Inbox setting?  (Read 4844 times)

cenozoite

I was hoping there was a way to have the widget display "unread messages only" from the Smart Inbox, without also having to change the settings for the Smart Inbox itself in the main application view. Basically, I still want the Smart Inbox itself to be a combination view of all my other email accounts/inboxes, all messages rather than just unread ones... but I want the WIDGET to display only unread messages.

Currently this does not seem possible, as the Widget will simply mirror whatever the Smart Inbox itself is set to show in main application view. I don't want to filter the Smart Inbox in main view, but I do want to filter what the Widget shows.

Possible?

Thanks

rocketrancher

Re: Widget - Unread messages only, separate from Smart Inbox setting?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 11:48:02 pm »
Greetings

After trying a handful of mail apps over the last few weeks, I bought-into Aqua Pro.

I have the same thoughts about the widget just indicating new arrivals while the smart box combines traffic from all accounts, and would like to see independent settings for the two.

Perhaps a step further:  The ability to adjust the transparency of the widget's background, too .

Thanks for consideration.

jimfbk

Re: Widget - Unread messages only, separate from Smart Inbox setting?
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 05:31:20 pm »
As long as we're at it.... I'd like another color choice for the counter widget: black and white, or grayscale, to match the rest of my phone.