English - Android > General Discussion

Мigrate from the old Aqua Mail Pro Unlocker app

(1/7) > >>

Martin Kostov - Aqua Mail Support:
Dear Aqua Mail Pro users,

We are pleased to announce that an important update focusing on migration is on its way. We want to ensure a seamless transition for all our valued users.

For more detailed information about what to expect from this update, please refer to the article linked below:

https://www.aqua-mail.com/blog/android/important-announcement-concerning-the-aqua-mail-unlocker-pro/

Your continued support and feedback are invaluable to us. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and look forward to providing you with an enhanced Aqua Mail Pro experience.

Thank you!
The Aqua Mail Team

renek11:
Thanks for the message and the link. Hopefully everything will work without a problem.

MickJ:
Hi

I saw there was an update for  AM available this evening (here in UK),  so having read MartinKostov post and the link he provided, I chose to commit to the transition to the 'new version of Pro'.

All I can say is that so far, it has been a pain free experience,  even worth it to get rid of that annoying icon that sat there as prompt to sign up for Premium or stay Pro.

I followed the process and it updated AM, cost was £0.99, and Google appears to have issued a refund immediately.

There is still a link to upgrade to Premium, but at least it is ow hidden from view.

I have not deleted Pro Unlocker just in case

I hope others have a pain free transition

mikeone:
Did you specifically request this refund via the Google Play Store?

I think £0.99 is an amount that is definitely bearable. Fair enough.  8)

Justin:
Thanks, worked without problems for one of our Google accounts with 2 devices.

On other device with different Google account the migration button does not show up.

Version 1.45.2-319
2023-08-01 13:20

What to do?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version