English - Android > How do I...

Word Wrap

(1/2) > >>

mac0864:
How do I get all incoming messages to automatically word wrap?  Some messages word wrap by themselves while other do not.  I love this app above all others but the message content running off the page is very frustrating.  Thanks!

Kostya Vasilyev:
It just depends on what type of message this is.

Plain text messages should wrap, while messages with embedded pictures, using a rich layout (e.g. promotional material, etc.) may be formatted to have a certain width and will be displayed accordingly.

Menu / View / Enable mobile view is a way to force messages to screen width, at the expense of possibly upsetting their layout.

mac0864:
Thanks.  Enabling Mobile View seems to do what I've been trying to do.  On your next update, is there a way you could add a quick launch button on the bottom slider when a message is open?  Many of my emails today seem to be drafted in Rich Text and it would be sooo much easier to be able to tap a button on the message screen without going into the menu each time to enable mobile view.  If I missed it in the setup somewhere let me know.

Thanks

mac0864:
Or....possibly add a settings option to force all messages into mobile view.

ulmus:
Settings is unnecessary... i think. I noticed that if you once change the view it stays changed for ever, you don't have to change the view in every email you are viewing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version