Author Topic: Set default when opening AM, to inbox view / Customize floating command bar  (Read 2257 times)

wolfgrrl

I only have one mail acct that I need to check on AM, because all of my other accts are forwarded to my main Gmail acct.

How can I set AM to launch, by default, to the Inbox instead of the acct list? This is the only thing holding me back from purchasing. I searched the forum and found a discussion on this topic from 2014, but at that time it was not possible. Has this changed?

Also, in the floating bar that comes up when long pressing on an email that has delete, star, etc.,.........is there a way to change what commands are listed there? I'd prefer to see archive as an icon as that's my most used command; if I'm going to delete, I swipe them right. Currently archive is under the three dot menu.

Loving the programs o far and thank you for any assistance that you can provide!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 03:12:26 pm by wolfgrrl »

Nadejda Fudulska, MobiSystems, AquaMail support

• Administrator
    • MobiSystems
Hello,

To start the app directly in Inbox, please go to Settings>Look and feel and tap on the arrow next to your account, choose Inbox.

Unfortunately at the moment you are not able to customize the floating bar when you make a long press on it.

You can customize the Swiping options. To make the desired changes, please go to Settings>Swiping

wolfgrrl

@Nadejda Fudulska

I do not have an account listed in "Look and Feel". Is that a Pro feature only or is it because I only have one acct in AM? Please see attached screenshots.

Nadejda Fudulska, MobiSystems, AquaMail support

• Administrator
    • MobiSystems
Hi again,

I am very sorry, my mistake (I missed one step). Please go to Settings>Look and feel>Start the app in ...  tap on the arrow next to your account and choose Inbox.

wolfgrrl

That did it! Thank you!