Author Topic: Different Schedules, Push, Manual etc For Different Accounts - Is this possible?  (Read 3162 times)

wjf54

Please forgive me if this has been asked before ... I searched the forum and wasn't readily able to find an answer ...

First, I'm new to AquaMail having come from Enhanced E-Mail and I absolutely LOVE AM!!! It blows Enhanced E-mail away and the developer here, actually interacts with and responds to his user community ... what a concept!!  ;)

Anyway, on to my question ... I have two accounts set up. One is Exchange for my work e-mail and one is IMAP for my personal stuff. I'm wondering if it is possible to put these two accounts on separate schedules. For example ...

I'd like to have my Exchange (work) e-mail on a schedule like this:
1) Mon-Fri(8am to 6 pm) - grab new mail every 30 minutes
2) Mon-Fri(6pm to 8am)/Sat-Sun(All Day) - manual mail

And for my IMAP (personal) mail, a schedule like this:
1) Mon-Fri(8am to 9 pm) - grab new mail every 15 minutes
2) Mon-Fri(6pm to 8am)/Sat-Sun(All Day) - grab new mail every two or three hours

Is it possible to do something like this or are the delivery settings pretty much global? Any help you can offer will be *greatly* appreciated!!  Thanks!!!   :)

Fcasoli

If I know AquaMail well, you can select different frequency for each account, independently (for example auto-sync every 10 minutes, or 15...) but not change day per day and during the day.
Could be nice to select range (night) with sync stopped...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 01:36:48 am by Fcasoli »

wjf54

Thank you for your reply Fcasoli!  This is what I suspected ... that polling can be set by individual account but scheduling for nights and weekends are global in nature only. I'd love to see the ability to set night and weekend scheduling by individual account in a future release but the app is so wonderful in virtually every other way that matters to me, that I have little to complain about in the grand scheme of things.  :)

Again, my thanks for your quick and helpful reply!