English - Android > S/MIME

S/MIME: Multiple identities

(1/2) > >>

Hib27:
Thanks for implementing support for S/MIME and a good app in general.

I wonder whether you are planning to support S/MIME support for multiple identities, i.e. I have an account with two identities associated with the account. Both these identities use a different S/MIME certificate. However, at the moment, I cannot use both of these within AquaMail as there does not seem to be an option to link certificates to identities (rather than accounts). If I am missing anything, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support:
Hi,

Thanks for the interest. This is not planned for now. I'll put it down in the suggestions list, but the most desired feature enhancement at the moment is the ability to send only signed messages and add signature per message or by default. I'll be posting a dev build with the mentioned function.

The in line, according to user demand, is S/MIME for Exchange. If we get more users requesting the same thing you did, I'll make sure to give the request a higher priority.

Regards,
Nedialko

Hib27:
That is fair enough. Thanks for adding it to the suggestions list.

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support:

--- Quote from: Hib27 on June 02, 2021, 11:55:43 am ---That is fair enough. Thanks for adding it to the suggestions list.

--- End quote ---

Hi Hib27

Here's the "work in progress" version of the app including signing per message and signing by default:
https://www.aqua-mail.com/forum/index.php?topic=8159.0

If you're up for it, please give it a go.

Regards,
Nedialko

Kasifix:
Please give this request a higher priority.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version