Author Topic: Threaded and Grouped emails.....  (Read 2758 times)

Vimes

Threaded and Grouped emails.....
« on: December 14, 2014, 03:02:58 am »
Hi

I have noticed this post, from a while back.....

newbielink:http://www.aqua-mail.com/forum/index.php?topic=235.msg734#msg734 [nonactive]

....and also that the feature request section is seemingly locked from adding new requests.

So I have just moved from another similar application that had an invaluable feature which would allow grouped and threaded email conversation threads that had the same title and thus created a nested thread.
There a re so many reasons as to why I find that useful and whilst I appreciate what this (Aquamail) app can already do I would like to ask if this is possible to do or about to be implemented....?
I need to ask this as I have multiple accounts and I would have no problem in paying for the pro version but it would need to meet my needs first.

Thanks for your consideration :)

EDIT: Bought anyway as the app is so good that I simply could not do so. :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 01:31:05 pm by Vimes »

Vimes

Re: Threaded and Grouped emails.....
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 01:39:51 pm »
Thanks for that. I did search in this forum and found the post that I linked, albeit it a little old. AS I could not see any others of its type I did not realise that strong consideration was being given to this very useful feature.

As noted I have just bought the app as it seems excellent for my needs. Although I might have been able to manage around the two account restriction of the free app it is also good to support the dev who created it.

Again thanks for your response :)