Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
How do I... / Re: How remove the reminder folder?
« Last post by Martin Kostov - Aqua Mail Support on April 05, 2024, 10:58:54 am »
Hello Justin,

The presence of the "Reminders" folder is currently the intended behavior. Rest assured, a setting to manage this will be included in future releases.
Hello Justin,

The presence of the "Reminders" folder is currently the intended behavior. Rest assured, a setting to manage this will be included in future releases.
Development builds / Re: Version 1.51.0 (105100446) - Beta version on Google Play
« Last post by Justin on April 04, 2024, 05:06:19 pm »
Hi, please see here:
https://www.aqua-mail.com/forum/index.php?topic=9055.0

How to remove the reminders folder?
Hi everyone,

Aqua Mail 1.51.0 is now available! In this version, we have added the following major improvements:

• It is now possible to Pin your important messages even in the Smart Folder.
  • We’ve added a Reminders folder where you can locate your Reminders in one place.
  • Experience a visually enhanced Message list with automatically displayed avatar images.
  • Aqua Mail is fully optimized for Android 14.

To enroll in our Beta Group, please use this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.kman.AquaMail.

Thank you for being with us and have a great weekend!
How do I... / How remove the reminder folder?
« Last post by Justin on April 04, 2024, 04:56:07 pm »
Hi, how can we get rid of that folder?

Please help.
General Discussion / Aqua Mail on Trustpilot
« Last post by Martin Kostov - Aqua Mail Support on April 02, 2024, 02:52:30 pm »
Hello all,

We're excited to announce that we now have a Trustpilot page! Share your experiences with Aqua Mail and let us know what you think :)

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/aqua-mail.com

Best,
The Aqua Mail team.
How do I... / Re: How to delete a large number of emails
« Last post by Martin Kostov - Aqua Mail Support on March 25, 2024, 09:48:58 am »
Hello,

You can only delete about 10,000 e-mails at a time from Aqua Mail. To do this, you need to adjust the following settings:

1. Settings > Message List > Select "All" means > Loaded items
2. Settings > Mail, receiving > Messages to sync/cache > Set to 5000 and 10 000
3. Synchronize mail, scroll to the bottom (there is a fast scroll option on the right) > wait for the second synchronization to finish
4. Select All messages from the top-right menu
5. Delete them
6. Repeat from step 3 onward however many times are needed

Alternatively, you may also be able to delete it quicker from the web interface of your mail provider's website.

Make sure not to delete any mail you need!
How do I... / How to delete a large number of emails
« Last post by Rob71 on March 24, 2024, 10:10:20 am »
How to delete a large number of emails ,(540) from an account easily . Currently I can only select 8 by 8, just the ones I can see on the mobile screen.
Thank you very much for your help.
Feature requests / Export and read EML
« Last post by Fabrizio on March 23, 2024, 12:48:35 pm »
Hi team I’m a very old user of Aqua on Android and now I tried to use it on iPhone. I think it’s absolutely necessary to have option to set different colour on account we are managing with aqua and to save email as EML with all attachments and also option to read EML file with the attachment.
Bug reports / Re: 'Mark messages as read' setting not working on POP3
« Last post by yosifcuervo on March 21, 2024, 06:35:42 pm »
I have tried a backup, uninstall, reinstall, restore backup... no change to issue.  I have the read option set to 'Never automatically', but messages are immediately marked as read when opening (I can see the title change from bold to unbold on-screen when I open the message).

Not sure what else to tell you - I've been using AM for 10 years and this just started happening a few days ago.  The messages are definitely not being read elsewhere (it's POP3 right, so I'd invite you to consider how the message changing to Read the instant I open it in Aquamail could be anything other than an Aquamail problem).
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10