English - Android > Feature requests

Finally making some progress...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Paris Geek:

--- Quote from: someone on May 11, 2014, 05:54:27 pm ---Suggest (if feasible):

- Ability in imap to delete content of spam/junk folder on server with one click.

--- End quote ---
Hi Someone,
Your request is already existing in AquaMail. If your Spam folder is correctly configured (I've posted a detailed answer to show the way to do that), you can use "Purge deleted" to definitely empty the folder, both on device and server.

someone:
Thank you. Was not sure what purge deleted meant and if it applied to the junk/spam folders on the server.

someone:

--- Quote from: Paris Geek on May 11, 2014, 07:02:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: someone on May 11, 2014, 05:54:27 pm ---Suggest (if feasible):

- Ability in imap to delete content of spam/junk folder on server with one click.

--- End quote ---
Hi Someone,
Your request is already existing in AquaMail. If your Spam folder is correctly configured (I've posted a detailed answer to show the way to do that), you can use "Purge deleted" to definitely empty the folder, both on device and server.

--- End quote ---
just tried it. Purge deleted does not empty the junk (spam) folder on my server.

The "junk" folder on my server is where my server puts its spam. Now, in Aquamail, I need to go to that folder (other folders), download its messages, select all, and then "delete now". Then, because I get a lot of spam, repeat the process as needed.

It would be nice if I could empty the junk folder with one click within Aquamail.

Paris Geek:
Try this: congifure your junk folder in AquaMail as spam (long press on account name, options and folders, folders, fetch your junk folder, synchronize it as spam)
I have detailed the process to make a folder behave as spam (written in bold blue in a specific answer to one of your questions)
You can make Spam folder appear in AquaMail, and work exactly as a spam folder (i.e. messages stored in that folder will not affect the total count of messages, will not appear in "Smart Folder" - really a perfect ability in AquaMail, etc.)
For that, go to account list (in AquaMail), long press on your account name (for which you wish spam folder to appear), and:
- click on "Options and folders" (Paramètres et dossiers)
- "Account options" (Paramètres compte)
- "Show "Other folders..." (Afficher "Autres dossiers...")
- return to previous screen
- go to "Folders" (Dossiers)

You will see all IMAP folders of your server. One of them is Spam folder, you click on it, and choose Synchro as spam "Synchroniser comme courrier indésirable"

someone:
Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version