Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hello lifespeed,

To adjust the Sync settings, please go to Aqua Mail settings>manage accounts>choose the account you want to adjust>Folders

Let me know how it goes.
Hi,

It's simple, you can download Brave Browser as per your OS and configure the setting following as below:
Open the Settings app on your device.
Scroll down and select "Apps" or "Applications" (the name may vary depending on your device).
Find and tap on "Aqua Mail" from the list of installed apps.

Thanks for the help John  ;)
Hello everyone,

After conducting numerous tests on various devices, we've concluded (for now) that the "slowing" issue is likely stemming from the recently added features. The additional code has increased the complexity of the app. As a result, we've observed the following:

Please adjust the following settings:

Lower the Smart Folder time period (located in Smart Folder settings)
Avoid sorting the messages by "Subject/Sender.
Turn on Conversation combining (located in Conversation settings).
Increase the messages to cache (located in Mail, receiving settings)

Adjusting the number of "Folders" set to Sync as "Plain folder" can help optimize Aqua Mail's performance. This setting typically slows down Aqua Mail because each folder in push mode requires its own connection. By reducing the number of folders set to sync as "Plain folder," you can alleviate this issue and improve the app's speed and responsiveness.

We are dedicated to optimizing Aqua Mail further, but we need your assistance to do so. Please let us know if any of these changes are affecting how Aqua Mail behaves on your end. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve the app's performance.
General Discussion / Re: Open links in default browser?
« Last post by johndiesel on Today at 10:52:54 am »
Hi,

It's simple, you can download Brave Browser as per your OS and configure the setting following as below:
Open the Settings app on your device.
Scroll down and select "Apps" or "Applications" (the name may vary depending on your device).
Find and tap on "Aqua Mail" from the list of installed apps.
How do I... / How To Get Backup
« Last post by johndiesel on Today at 10:48:48 am »
Hi,

I have a question, how can I download backup of complete mail of AQUA MAIL. And can I setup the backup time of mail.

Thanks
General Discussion / Re: Open links in default browser?
« Last post by lifespeed on Today at 05:14:08 am »
Agreed, this is an obnoxious and completely unexpected behavior which I found difficult to track down and correct.  There was no reason for this to even have been a problem.  Respect the Android default browser choice!!
Like the subject line says, I can't find where to change from "Sent Items" IMAP folder to "Sent" to match my other email applications.  I've found similar topics that are several years old, but of course AM interface and menus have changed since then.  How do I control the IMAP folder to which sent emails are saved?  No common email software on the PC or elsewhere uses "Sent Items", making AM incompatible with other email software.
How can I tell if AM Pro has already been migrated away from the unlocker app?  I do not see an offer to migrate, and don't know if I inadvertently did this months ago.
General Discussion / Re: AM lags in reloading/redrawing the screen.
« Last post by mkgtu on May 09, 2024, 08:43:05 pm »
I HAVE A SOLUTION:
I QUIT
The lagging is just getting worse. No response from developers. Seems no one cares, or they don't take this forum seriously.

The thing I have always liked most about AM is the ability to customize the interface "my way". I'll miss that. But I can no longer stand the long wait to refresh the page after reading a message. The app has become very dysfunctional.

I am a full paying customer. There will be no renewal from me.

I'm impressed with K-9 and Edison Mail. I can't make them look as esthetically pleasing to the eye, but they are 100% more functional.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10